Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Favorites : JUNE

June Favorites
It's so hard to believe that half the year is gone already! 
It was quite hard to pick things this month, I tend to use the same things alot.



Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
I purchased this after I got a sample in my Target beauty bag. LOVE it! It's a perfect color for any occasion, and nice to just throw in your bag for touch ups when your out. I do find this one is a bit gritty cause it contains glitter, and is alot more drying then the others i've tried.
 
Wet N Wild Brow Kit in Ash Brown
I've had this for YEARS. Whenever I first get my brows done I hate them, and whip this baby out. The lighter brown shade is perfect for me and blends out amazingly. These wouldn't make bad eyeshadows either! The packaging even includes a slide out mirror which is PERFECT for travel!
 
Bare Essentials Faux Tan
This has been my go-to tanner for a few summers now. It's olive based so it leaves you looking natural, not orange!
O.P.I Save Me
Im a HUGE Nicki Minaj fan! I wasn't really impressed with any of her polish releases but picked this up cause I LOVE glitter. This looks great over everything (especially Sally Hansens - Pacific Blue!)
 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation
Im a huge fan of the Colorstay foundations. This one is no exception! I will be doing a further review on this in a few days, so stay tuned :)
 
MAC Creme sheen glass in Boy Bait
Im not a huge lipgloss wearer. But let me tell you, this shade is PERFECT! Not sticky at all, and is moisturizing. This shade is perfect to wear alone or over any lipstick. It's a beautiful nudey pink shade.
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
My go-to blush! The pigmentation is awesome, even better then MACs maybe...
 
China Glaze Fast Track
Love this shade when a need a break from some color. It's a gorgeous tan/beige shade with gold shimmer. It's work appropriate, and a nice palette cleanser!
 
B&BW Pink Chiffon Fine Mist
Girly and sweet. The small bottle makes it perfect for throwing in your purse to freshen up through out the day!
 
Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow quad in "Green With Fashion"
 I got this as a super good deal at Big Lots, and it's Limited Edition! Pigmentation is CRAZY! Will be doing a further review shortly!

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment