Friday, July 6, 2012

EMPTIES : round one.

I have my first set of empties :) 
I love having empties cause I have SOO much stuff that it's nice to feel like I really go through the stuff.


Bath & Body Works - Dark Kiss 
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain
Bath & Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar
Bath & Body Works - Coconut Mango Body Lotion
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner 
AHA - Intensive Repair Serum
Toni Brittani - Self Tanning Gel

Im most upset about finishing the Bath & Body Works lotion and the self tanner. Bath & Body Works always gets rid of the scents you love! So of course I haven't been able to find any more to replace my bottle. This was my favorite daily lotion. Also the self tanner was one of the best i've used. And i'm a self tanner junkie! I also don't know where to repurchase this. :(

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment