Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BATTLE : Battle Of The Yellow Polishes

Sinful Colors - Lets Meet, Julep - Blake, Sally Hansen - Lightening, China Glaze - Lemon Fizz

Yellow polish has been such a trend this spring/summer. I love the look of yellow polish, but it's not something I personally wear all the time (i'm more of a purple girl!) I went through my collection and pulled out the yellows I own (which is not alot, clearly!) I swatched them for you guys so you could get an idea of what they look like on the nails. Also, Sally Hansen's Lightening is a good stamping polish. The Sinful Colors, Sally Hansen polishes can be purchased at Walgreens. Julep at Sephora, or Juleps website, and China Glaze at Ulta, or Sally's Beauty Supply.

 Sinful Colors - Lets Meet, Julep - Blake, Sally Hansen - Lightening, China Glaze - Lemon Fizz.

The Sinful Colors polish is the only polish that is 3 coats, the others are good in 2 coats.

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment