Thursday, July 26, 2012

REVIEW : Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo & Conditioner (holy grail status!)


First off let me give you the 411 on my hair. It's super thin, dry and damaged. Awesome right? No matter what I would use it would leave my hair gunky (cause of the thinness)! It would still be dry because for some reason every shampoo & conditioner on the market for dry hair just didn't help the moisture problem... The only products that would work decent enough for me to keep purchasing was Dove Oil Therapy line!

Now, let me give you my history with Organix hair products.... let's just say it wasn't good. I purchased the coconut line a while back because I LOVE coconuts, and thought "hey wouldn't it be nice if my hair smelled like coconuts..." I used these products for a whole 2 days before they went back to the store! Horribleeee!

So you can say I was a little apprehensive to try this line when I saw it on the shelves of my Ulta. The macadamia craze became quite popular and I wanted to see what all the rage was (because i'm like that..) but the macadamia line itself was so ridiculous expensive (for me anyway! to each their own!) so I opted for this. I used it the next morning, and it was love at first wash. I can't say enough good things about these products! My hair never feels weighed down or gunky, and its super hydrating! The best thing is the shampoo & conditioner are sulfate free! I'm super picky about shampoo & conditioner, and while I hate to spend around $8 a piece on products that ultimately go down the drain I can't see myself buying anything else unless Organix stops making this line.

What I love the most is since Organix is a drugstore product, I can find it for super good deals from time to time at my local drugstores, and Ulta. Usually I wait for BOGOFREE sales (like Walgreens ran for a MONTH a few months ago) or BOGO 1/2. Also I tend to buy bottles when I get my 20% off coupon from Ulta, which is a win win cause you get a discount and earn points! 

If you've been on the fence because you had a horrible Organix haircare product past. Definitely take your chances and try their newer lines. I've heard great things about the Argan oil line and the Brazilian keratin line!

xO

3 comments:

  1. I love Organix!!I haven't tried this one but from what you are saying I might!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the coconut one as well and it was horrible so have been put off by organix ever since. I've tried other macadamia oil products and they seem to suit my hair so maybe i'll try this...i just found a really cheap price online..although this is a UK website

    http://www.mistrys.co.uk/organix-hydrating-macadamia-oil-shampoo-385ml.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased Organix Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/organix/

    ReplyDelete