Monday, July 16, 2012

SWATCHES : Too Faced Naked Eye

Too Faced - Naked Eye.
Available at Sephora & Ulta



In The Buff - Pillow Talk - Like A Virgin
Birthday Suit - Satin Sheets - Unmentionables
Pink Cheeks - Lap Dance - Stiletto

I'm a huge fan of the Too Faced Natural Eye collection. When I saw this I had to have it since I loved the other one so much. Too Faced has other collections like this as well, but only these two interested me. I wear neutral looks every single day, and these were perfect. 

The packaging is perfect for travel. Although the packaging itself is cardboard i've had no issues with destruction to the box itself. I've took this on trips with me and never had any issues at all. It has a pull out drawer at the bottle that has an applicator. I've never used this, but it's nice to know it's there incase I don't have a brush handy. It also contains instructional cards for each set of looks, this is good if your just starting out and are unsure about color placement.

The quality of these is super impressive to me. I own quite a few MAC shadows, and I prefer these. Everyone is different though! The shimmer shades go on flawlessly with very little fall out. The matte shades, as any matte shades do require a little more effort, but not bad at all. I do ALWAYS wear these with primer and get excellent use out of these.

I prefer this collection for night, over the Natural Eye collection. This one has some smokey shades that are perfect for night time, but also some day time appropriate shades as well. If I wasn't so in love with the shades from the Natural Eye, I probably could do with only this palette.

For the price I think these are a great value. It's also a perfect gift for girlfriends, or family who are just starting out and need to add a variety of shades and finishes to their collection.

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment