Saturday, July 14, 2012

REVIEW : Revlon Lip Butters!

I kind of jumped on the band wagon kind of late with these. I LOVE to buy lip products but pretty much never use them. These are perfect cause they are easy to apply, and keep my lips pretty moisturized at the same time. I want all of these cause they are that awesome!

pink truffle, sugar frosting, cupcake, strawberry shortcake, and peach parfait.
(I didn't realize that strawberry shortcake is sideways in the picture!)

same order swatched ONCE across my hand.

My favorites so far are sugar frosting & peach parfait. I really wanna pick up gumdrop and red velvet! Revlon is hands down one of my favorite drugstore brands. I love these to just throw in my bag. I prefer these over the Maybelline Baby Lips (review coming soon!) Peach parfait does contain glitter which can make it a little gritty feeling, but it doesn't bother me at all! These have pretty decent wear. I wouldn't say you get hours of wear, but atleast two at most! The best thing is you can find these on deals so you can try multiple colors at once. Thats probably my favorite thing about drugstore products. I love me a good deal :)

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment