Saturday, April 6, 2013

REVIEW : Simple Eye Make-Up Remover


 Let me give you my short story about my relationship with eye make-up removers....I haven't really had one. The only eye make-up remover I used really were the samples of the Clinique eye make-up remover you'd get in GWPs. I liked it, but never really saw the point in spending that much money to take something off.. So to be COMPLETELY honest with you guys... I just kinda left my eye make-up on over night, and just used a wash cloth the next morning.

Recently i've been trying out different make-up removers. I'm on my 5th now, and I think it's time to give up. I had purchased my current one while I was still using the Simple remover, because I got a good deal and couldn't pass it up. Since I already had the product I didn't wanna waste it. But i'm counting down the days till I can go buy another bottle of this!

I'll give you a little back round now.. I prefer liquid eyeliner, and waterproof mascara. I'm also a contact wearer. So I need something that is going to remove all of that, and not irritate my eyes. I also really prefer to use everything oil free on my face just to be safe, just cause sometimes my skin in super sensitive.

So I guess just thinking about it this product would be perfect. Simple is known as "The sensitive skin experts." Although I will say during my hunt for the perfect eye make-up remover I really haven't found a single product that has irritate my eyes, or my skin. I just put this on my favorite cotton rounds (from the Dollar Tree of all places, a dollar makes me holla!) Just a little bit on ONE side! I use one side for each eye. I hold it over my eye for a few seconds then wipe away. It's that good! No tugging on the skin to get that waterproof mascara off. It just glides off! Since this is oil free there is no residue left on my skin. So really, I don't even have to wash my face after if I don't want too. The top is a pop top, with a tiny little hole for the product to come out. So you won't waste product by over pouring. I also like that it's not a "twist" lid, so I don't get nervous when traveling... I HATE twist lids and traveling.. It's inexpensive and available at the drugstore, which is everything I love in products!

It's safe to say I won't be repurchasing any other remover for quite a while!

xO

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried fiber lashes by Younique? You would LOVE them! They give you the fake lash look with a mascara application. <3

    ReplyDelete